Prayer at New London Synagogue
Prayer is at the centre of our communal life. We know prayer can open hearts, bring light where there is darkness and transform the relationships that give our lives meaning. We seek to facilitate these experiences with the rituals of our faith, the melodies of the classic Ashkenazi tradition and a broad range of other influences.
We host services on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday mornings, Rosh Chodesh and all the Festivals. We offer a range of different prayer options:
- Male-led and egalitarian;
- Led by our cantor and led by lay members;
- In our magnificent Victorian sanctuary and in more intimate prayer spaces
As well as
- Services for children and youth
- A bi-monthly service supported by our communal choir, the New London Singers.
Please come join us; our prayers are stronger and our enjoyment of Judaism more palpable, the more of us stand together.